Tuesday, September 16, 2008

maryland

so i had a summer vacation it was great, i went to see my dad in maryland.  it was so so pretty and fun,  i gotta see my grandma and grandpa and my dad and jean. we relaxed and relaxed oh and relaxed, ha ha. the weather could have been a little better but at least i had a couple days in the sun. we went fishing and of course it was on a boat so we got a little boating in too. went to the beach; got some seashells; then roads bikes ha ha and played bumper cars with them by accident me and my dad recked into each other, and played a lot of scratch off lotto tickets (easy entertainment) it was fun lol. I played badgammin ; i dont know if i spelled that right; for the first time and i gotta say i never thought it would be so fun.  i ate a fig also for the first time that was not in a cookie ha ha. i gotta see cute little frogs all over and we went to the boardwalk and walked up and down, i shopped and of course took pictures. So as you will see i put up some photos of my vacation with my family and fun.

No comments: